Saturday, Nov. 11th
9 AM - 1 PM
Lowell Elementary School
1121 S 3rd Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85003
Presented by Equality Health Foundation
Sponsorship & Exhibitor Registration
Together, we can reach more families than ever and contribute to building healthy and thriving communities. This event attracts more than 3,000 families from the surrounding community and will feature:.
- Immunizations, Vaccines & Flu Shots
- Health Education Sessions
- Healthy Bag with Turkey & Produce
- Diabetes Testing
- Community Resources & Information
- Sponsor CVS will have their Project Health Van available for Biometric Screenings of Body mass index, blood pressure, glucose, total cholesterol, individual health access plan, professional consultations, smoking cessation counseling, diabetes resources and depression.
*Healthy Bag with produce and turkey giveaway limited to one per family, while supplies last.